Updates on my writing…
1) I have just done and sent back my first round of edits to MLRPress for The Lines of Marsden 3:You Make Me Die In Pieces.
2) I’m still waiting on edits for my DRitC Story Hollow’s Trouble… I hear the MMRomanceGroup are really backed up though so I don’t mind waiting. I think mine was one of the last ones to be submitted.
3) I’m half way through Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe. As soon as it’s done I’ll send it along with HH2: One last Kiss Goodbye to Fireborn Publishing.
4) I’m about a third of the way through The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes for Totally Bound Publishing.
5) Found my missing notes for one of my stories Quaide’s Crossing 1: Meghan’s Way… seriously I had gathered them and put them all together in a folder labled with their series name… do you think I could find it? Nope. Turns out it was beside my computer the whole time. I had just forgotten that I had moved it all to the folder and it was fricken fluoro orange so how I missed that is beyond me.
PS: The picture of the bat is here for no other reason than because I love bats…