I know I have been absent a lot lately. I have been dealing with life in general—I never thought closing a business would take so much work. To make it harder my husband is in New Zealand working, so everything has been dumped in my lap to deal with. The whole thing has put a grinding halt to my writing. I know by the end of the year I will have caught up, but this month and possibly next is up in the air. Hopefully everything will be sorted out soon…
This is what I’m dealing with:
- ATO (taxation office)
- Real estates
- Old business partners
- Husband overseas
- Kids (I love them to death, but some days it feels as if they are driving me over the edge and into insanity).
- spring cleaning the house & getting rid of everything I don’t need (or haven’t used in over a year).
- Replacing ceiling fan in the kitchen that hasn’t worked properly for whole 8 years we have lived in this house, (it should be getting replaced today or tomorrow).
I have managed to:
- Keep on top of my edits–so all is going well (I think) for: The Freedomers 1: Zephania’s Chance & Intended Mates 1: Lay Your Body Down.
- I’m still trying to finish The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes
Still waiting to hear about:
- Wardens of The Guild 1: The Real You
In saying that…I’ve had a ton of new story ideas floating through my brain. I’ll jot them all down and see what pans out from there, when I finally get back to writing full time.