Well, for the past little bit I have been doing lots of different things…
1) I started Edits & Final Line Edits for Pride Publishing on Wardens Of The Guild 1:The Real You… They have been both fun and challenging.
2) I have been taking Emily to more Dr Appointments… Nothing to complain about–it’s actually good news for once… After 11 year of living with a blood disorder they are finally at the stage where they can try medications to balance her out.
3) I’ve had a cold… minor I know, but it still factors into how my week has played out.
4) Said cold has forced me to rest so I have been reading… David Eddings: both the Elenium & Tumuli series… I think I would have to say these are my favourite books in the whole world to read.
5) I have been cleaning out the office... Now that Ethan no longer lives with us, and Emily might be moving out in November I want it set out more so that it’s easier for me to lay my hands on different things. even though I don’t really use the office to write in.