I have 6 months and this means I will probably write between 6 & 9 novellas (Barring any family distractions) so to be on the safe side I’m going to aim for 6. I think it’s better to play it safer than to fail miserably at the end. I know that novella length stories will be easier to manage than a full-on novel.
Here is a tentative list of what they’ll be…
- Wardens of the Guild 2: All That Shimmers
- Wardens of the Guild 3: Heart Strings
- Wardens of the Guild 4: Gilded Cages
- Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear The Scarlet Moon
- Moon Runners 2: I Won’t Let You Go
- The Diamond Rose 2: So Pretty On The Outside.
The 3 possible extras will be…
- Experimentals 3: Messages From The Dead
- Lancaster’s Way 3: Pre-loved
- The Freedomers 2: Craine’s Everlasting Faith