This is what I’ve been up to for the last couple of days Some of it has even been to do with writing… Go Me!
- Fixing up my gardens yet again—I’m not going to say the dynamic duo of Oliver & Robson ran amok and knocked it all about again… but I did have to transplant a few things and shift them to safer ground.
- I wrote up and now need to type up a new story Idea (NSI) though I’m thinking I might find THE HUNTED and see if I can marry the two together somehow and use it in one of that trilogy.
- Emailed Fireborn to see what’s happening about a cover and release date on MOON RUNNERS 2: I Won’t Let You Go… I’ll keep you informed on what I hear back.
- Still working on THE LINES OF MARSDEN 4: The Trail of Red Roses... trying to keep myself on track of where I need to be in the storyline.
- also getting together everything I need for the next instalments of THE CONNELLY CHRONICLES 3: Because of You… & WARDENS OF THE GUILD 3: Heart Strings.