This is what I’ve been up to for the last couple of days Some of it has even been to do with writing… Go Me!
- Fixing up my gardens yet again—I’m not going to say the dynamic duo of Oliver & Robson ran amok and knocked it all about again… but I did have to transplant a few things and shift them to safer ground.
- I wrote up and now need to type up a new story Idea (NSI) though I’m thinking I might find THE HUNTED and see if I can marry the two together somehow and use it in one of that trilogy.
- Emailed Fireborn to see what’s happening about a cover and release date on MOON RUNNERS 2: I Won’t Let You Go… I’ll keep you informed on what I hear back.
- Still working on THE LINES OF MARSDEN 4: The Trail of Red Roses... trying to keep myself on track of where I need to be in the storyline.
- also getting together everything I need for the next instalments of THE CONNELLY CHRONICLES 3: Because of You… & WARDENS OF THE GUILD 3: Heart Strings.
Today I’m busy as all get go… This is what I have to do. I need to write two synopsis for the stories following Wardens of the Guild 1: The Real You. I have to send it back to the wonderful Faith BB at Pride Publishing.
Today I am also filling in the Cover Art Sheet for Intended Mates 1: Lay Your Body Down and get it back to the ever patient Christie N & Laura B at MLRPress.
I have had a few set backs lately as my knew computer laptop the M Key partially fell off and I had to take it back to where I bought it from and get it fixed… Really hard for me when one of my main characters is called Michael Marsden… not to mention everyone else who starts with an M. luckily today all is working well. you never know how much you use a letter until you. Then once that is done I have to play catch up on all the rest of my writing schedule. I will be glad when the kids are back at school and my time is my own.
My writing life has been on hold for the last little bit. It’s spring break for us at the moment and I find it hard to write with the kids in the house… even though they are 14 & 25 they still seem to take up a lot of time… but here’s what I can tell you. With MLRPress I’ve been told that I should receive Galley Proof on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces next week.
Also I have started work on planning out the mystery/crime/thriller book I’ve been asked to write… We’re doing the four seasons and my season is summer… that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
The covers for Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe, and HH 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye are done. I’m just waiting for approval so that I can show them off to you all… Tracey Soxie Weston has done a great job on them… I’ve also heard I should be starting edits on HH 1 soon.
I have had contact with my cover artist from MLR. Melody A. Pond, has sent me a couple of covers for The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces… I can’t wait to share it with you.
Just heard might be starting cover art next week on the Hidden Hearts series… still no word about edits as yet… I’ll let you know when I find out for myself.
Also no word on either galley proofing or cover art for book 3 in The Lines Of Marsden… again I’ll let you know when I find out. I’m sure it won’t be a long wait on either series… I have mentioned more than once I’m not too great at waiting.